All times are UTC

It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:25 pm

Post subject: Urks joined with Moria vs. Elves and Rohan
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:57 am 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Started our first game in a lot of games in our Campaign. We originally wanted to start the Dwarves last stand( going in order) but are still waiting for about 40 Easternlingers and Khamul to come in the mail. We played the siege on Lothorian 1500 pts. Whoever got to 33 percent of their starting companies at the end of a round loses. Lots of trees got kind of anyoing eventually since it was so hard to manover. I had Saruman, 4 Urk comps. with Capt. and a Banner, Bersker comp., 2 Urk comps. with pikes with Banner and capt., 2 Urk comps. with crossbows, a siege engine, 6 Moria Goblins with a capt. He had 2 comps. of Rohan(foot), 6 Rohan comps. with horses, 12 comps of 45 pt elves (cant remember) 4 formations of them so 3 in each, the Mirkwood king. My siege engine was taken out in the first roung didnt even get a single shot, lol. My goblins charged a head and went at the double using Sarumans courage within 12. Saruman and his beast of a formation the 4 urk comps. and went at the double. My berserkers came right behind. Crossbowmen lighting up the Rohan men on horses slaying 3 men (1 and a half comps.) his elves launched a volley of arrows into my moria goblins killing 4. The rest of his elves got into position for next round. My Saruman company charged a blasted 3 fireballs into his Rohan men(horses) killing another 2 companies. His arrow men fired into my goblins killing the rest of the company leaving 5 companies. My crossbowmen hit home again finishing his horsemen. The next 3 rounds were all shooting. He had 15 kills in bows and me 16. My Urks and goblins charged into his first formation of elves killing them in one blow and he wiped out the rest of my goblins. He only needed to kill one more formation and me 3. I charged with my urks fired 1 fire ball failing the focuses. Killing 4 elves. I struck into him slaying all of them with one bestly strike. But he only needing one more formation killed what he needed tying.

Post subject: Re: Urks joined with Moria vs. Elves and Rohan
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:48 am 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

this should be under Wotr not SBG
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:37 am 
Craftsman
Craftsman

GoldBandOfBlackGrace wrote:
this should be under Wotr not SBG

Its not in the SBG section, its in the Campaigns, Scenarios & Battle Reports section.

Nothing to indicate that we can only post SBG Campaigns, Scenarios & Battle Reports.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:56 am 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

And indeed, I post a couple of WOTR ones here a month... and think others need encouragment to do the same, given the effort involved in typing one up.

But pics, I crave pics! :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:49 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Sorry for hating on WOTR i enjoyed the report though thanks