All times are UTC

It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:44 pm

Post subject: One Campaign to Rule Them All
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:43 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Good morning!
And this certainly is a particularly good morning to be good on.
This post is a continuation of another thread I had started many ages of this world ago, before a change in careers and moving twice stalled my efforts. If you are interested in catching up, you can find it here: http://www.one-ring.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13243

The idea is to create a campaign using Lord of the Rings RISK as the Strategic Map and to play any resulting battles with the Strategy Battle Game. I am in the process of posting a finished, updated rulebook, and 4 decks of cards for each factions to use. For now, I would like to start with the first thing I truly consider FINISHED! :wink:

Taken from both the Hobbit Strategy Battle Game and by adapting many of the rules fromWar of the Ring, these are the generic Special Rules that I will use to update almost every profile in the game. This is in part to make very large games more practical, and also to make heroes more epic so that they could feasibly survive this campaign. So, for all of you who like to tweak existing profiles, this is the post in which I ask for your input.

Without further ado, here are the generic Special Rules.
Click to: Show
AMBUSHER
Do not play this model during initial deployment of forces. Once both sides have completed their normal deployments, this model can be hidden in unoccupied terrain features or other suitable cover. Until this model moves or shoots, it cannot be charged or shot at (except by another model with ability specifically excluding it from Line of Sight rules, i.e. Fell Warg’s Fell Sight). The controlling player may reveal this model during the Move Phase of any turn, after which it acts normally.
ANCIENT EVIL
Any model that begins its turn within 12” of this model suffers -1 Courage. Note this effect is NOT cumulative with other Courage penalties from Goblin Drums, Harbringer of Evil, etc.
BACKSTABBERS
This model receives a +1 bonus to wound trapped models. This bonus is cumulative with others, for example using a two-handed weapon.
BANE OF KINGS
This model must re-roll all failed attempts to wound.
BANE WEAPON
A wound from a weapon with this rule (after Fate rolls have been taken) causes 1d3 wounds rather than 1, to any one chosen race. For example, an Elf-bane weapon would cause 1d3 wounds per successful wounds against Elven models.
BODYGUARD
At the beginning of the game choose one Hero among those in your force to protect. As long as this Hero is on the table, this model will automatically pass all Courage tests he has to take. If the chosen Hero is killed or leaves the table, they revert to the normal rules for Courage.
BURLY
When fighting with a two-handed weapon, this model does not suffer a penalty to its Duel rolls. Additionally, it may carry a Heavy Object and still move its full distance.
CAVE DWELLER
Cave Dwellers add +1 to all Climb, Jump, and Leap tests. They also suffer no penalties for fighting in darkness.
COUNCILOR
This model may nominate one other specified friendly hero at the beginning of the battle. While this hero is within 6” the councilor may expend a Will point to add Might points to that hero’s profile- even if this exceeds the hero’s initial Might stock. Roll 1d6. On a 1-5, that hero gains 1 Might point. On a 6, that hero receives 3 Might points.
EXPERT RIDER
When mounted, an Expert Rider can re-roll the dice on Jump, Thrown Rider, or Swim tests. They benefit +1 Defence from their shield even while carrying a bow. If they dismount or are thrown, they must immediately discard either their bow or their shield- in which case their Defence is reduced by 1 point if they discard the shield. An Expert Rider may also pick up a Light Object without having to dismount first.
EXPERT SHOT
This model may fire twice in the Shoot Phase, rather than once. These shots may be resolved together, or one at a time- as decided by the controlling Player.
FEARLESS
This model automatically passes all Courage tests, but cannot use the rule for Shielding.
FLY
This model can avoid all intervening models and terrain as it moves- ignoring difficult terrain and enemy models Zones of Control without engaging them (as long as it ends movement outside an enemy’s Zone of Control). The model may not end its move upon any surface in which it cannot safely balance its base.
HARBINGER OF EVIL
Any model that begins its turn within 12” of this model suffers -1 Courage. Note this effect is NOT cumulative with other Courage penalties from Goblin Drums, Ancient Evil, etc.
INSPIRING HERO
This model has its Stand Fast! range doubled. This is cumulative with any other rule expanding a model’s Stand Fast range.
MOUNTAIN DWELLER
Cave Dwellers add +1 to all Climb, Jump, and Leap tests. They also suffer no penalties for moving across rocky areas classified as Difficult Terrain.
OVERLORD
A hero with the Overlord special rule may use their own Might points to call Heroic Actions for a specified set of heroes (Rohan, Mordor, Harad, etc.) when these chosen heroes are within 24”.
POISONED ARROWS
This model must re-roll all dice results of 1 during Shooting Attacks’ attempts to wound.
RESISTANT TO MAGIC
This model always resists magical spells with at least one dice, in addition to any granted by spending Will points.
SET ABLAZE
If for any reason a model is Set Ablaze, it immediately suffers a STR 9 hit. If the model survives, it suffers an additional STR 5 hit during every End Phase until the flame is extinguished. To extinguish the blaze, the model must lie down and move 1”.
SKILLED RIDER
When mounted, a Skilled Rider can re-roll the dice on Jump, Thrown Rider, or Swim tests.
SPIRIT GRASP
This model rolls to wound by comparing their Strength against an opposing model’s Courage, not their Defense.
SPIRIT WALK
This model ignores all movement penalties for moving through difficult terrain.
STALWART
This model does not back away from 1” when losing a fight. Instead if an enemy wins a fight against a Stalwart model without killing the defender, they must back away 1”.
TERROR
Enemy models must pass a Courage test to charge this model. If the test is passed, the enemy may charge as normal. If it is failed, the enemy does not charge and may do nothing else on its turn.
THROW STONES
This model may pot to not move at all in the Move Phase and instead announce that it is Stooping for a Stone. In the subsequent Shoot Phase, the model make a Shooting Attack with a range of 8” and STR 1. Some models (such as Trolls and Ents) have different ranges and STR values specified in their profile.
TOUCHED BY DESTINY
A model Touched by Destiny must re-roll failed Fate dice rolls.
VENOM
This model must re-roll all dice results of 1 on attempts to wound. Additionally, any enemy models ‘slain’ by a model with Venom may not actually be dead- place these models to the side. If this model’s opponent wins the scenario, roll 1d6 for each. On a 4+ the models survives and may continue on in the Campaign as normal; on a 1-3 they succumb to their wounds. If the Venomous model is on the winning side, all enemies in question are devoured alive!
WE STAND ALONE
This model can only take advantage of Heroic Actions and Stand Fast rolls of their own heroes.
WOODLAND CREATURE
This model suffers no penalties for moving across wooded areas classified as Difficult Terrain. This rule does not allow the model to automatically pass Climb, Jump, and/or Leap tests.

As a sample, here is my first army list available for in the Campaign when fighting from the Stronghold of Minas Tirith. This should give you an idea of how I plan on incorporating some of the War of the Ring adapted rules, and as you notice I've given some profiles a bump.
Aragorn, King Elessar
6/- 4 7 3 3 6 3*/3/3° 280pts
Rules
Inspiring Hero (Men of the West)
Mighty Hero
Touched by Destiny

Gear
Anduríl, Flame of the West
Armoured Horse (15)

Boromir, Captain of the White Tower
6/- 4 6 3 3 6 6/3/3 175pts
Rules
Stalwart
Gear
The Horn of Gondor
Banner of Minas Tirith (50)

Gondor Horse (10)
Lance (5)
Shield (5)

Faramir, Captain of Ithilien
5/3+ 4 5 3 3 6 3/3/3 150pts
Rules
Ambusher
“To me, Men of Gondor!”-Faramir's Stand Fast for Gondor warriors (WoMT, KoMT, GotC, GotFC) in this army list is 12" and any within 12" also count as being within range of a banner.
Woodland Creature

Gear
Bow (5)
Heavy Armor (5)
Lance (5)
Gondor Horse (10)

Denethor, Steward of Gondor
5/- 4 5 2 2 5 1/3/0 40pts
Rules
Broken Mind
Overlord (Gondor)

Beregond of Gondor
4/3+ 4 6 1 1 4 1/1/1 25pts
Rules
Bodyguard
Gear
Longbow

Peregrin Took, Guard of the Citadel
3/3+ 2 4 2 2 4 1/1/3° 40pts
Rules
Resistant to Magic
Throw Stones
Touched by Destiny

Gear
Elven Cloak (10)
Pony (5)

Captain of Minas Tirith
4/4+ 4 6 2 2 4 2/1/1 50pts
Gear
Bow (5)
Lance (5)
Gondor Horse (10)
Shield (5)

Warrior of Minas Tirith
3/4+ 3 5 1 1 3 7pts
Gear
Banner (25)
Bow (1)
Shield (1)
Spear (1)
Ecthelion Guard
4/4+ 3 5 1 1 4 9pts
Gear
Banner (30)
Bow (1)
Shield (1)
Spear (1)
Knight of Minas Tirith
3/- 3 5 1 1 3 13pts
Gear
Gondor Horse
Lance
Banner (25)
Shield (1)
Guard of the Citadel
4/4+ 3 5 1 1 3 8pts
Rules
Bodyguard
Gear
Gondor Horse (6)
Longbow (2)
Spear (1)
Guard of the Fountain Court
4/- 4 6 2 1 3 16pts
Rules
Bodyguard
Stalwart

Gear
Spear
Shield (1)
Banner (30)
Avenger Bolt Thrower
- 7 10 - 3 - 70pts
Rules
Accurate
Rapid Fire
Short Range

Upgrades
Flaming Ammunition (15)
Siege Veterans (15)
Swift Reload (20)
Siege Captain (75)

Battlecry Trebuchet
- 10 10 - 4 - 110pts
Rules
Area Effect
Indirect Fire
Wall-Breaker

Upgrades
Flaming Ammunition (15)
Siege Veterans (15)
Superior Construction (20)
Siege Captain (75)
Gondor Horse
3/- 3 4 0 1 3
10” Movement

Last edited by TheFlameoftheWest on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
 Post subject: Re: One Campaign to Rule Them All
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:26 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

To make any further posts easier to understand, here is the LOTR RISK board, or as I may refer to it as, the "Strategic/Campaign Map"

In effect, the Minas Tirith list above represents my attempt to adjust profiles for our campaign and incorporate the best of War of the Ring while staying in the SBG. I will appreciate feedback as I will have to create army lists for:
-Minas Tirith (done), Osgiliath, Pelargir, Dol Amroth and Erech
-Helm's Deep, Rauros Falls, and Edoras
-Isengard, Mines of Moria, Gates of Moria, Mt. Gundabad, Carn Dum
-City of the Corsairs of Umbar, The Haradrim Encampments
-Minas Morgul, The Black Gate, Barad-Dur
-Dagorlad, Dol Guldur, The Easterling Encampments
-Rivendell, Lothlorien, Harlond, Grey Havens, Elven Halls of Mirkwood
-Erebor, Hobbiton, Annuminas

Perhaps this could be a bit of an update to the "By the Book" discussions as well...?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:31 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

I love the idea I've been thinking of doing this for a while but never got around to it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:19 am 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Would you want help writing some of the army lists?
Because ide be happy to draft a lothlorien one up for you.

If this was to be our end then I would have them make SUCH AN END as to be worthy of remembrance
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:42 am 
Loremaster
Loremaster

If Erestor has Bane of Kings, can he re-roll his re-rolls?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:10 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Quote:
Would you want help writing some of the army lists?
Because ide be happy to draft a lothlorien one up for you.

I'd love any help I can get with it. Feel free to debate some of my choices as well.
I chose Minas Tirith as the first to post because the common troops required very little change, and the heroes are pretty easy to add the WotR rules to as well.
Ambusher went to Faramir, I gave Boromir Steadfast, Inspiring Hero and Touched by Destiny were added to King Elessar, Denethor was given Overlord (Gondor) and a Might point to enable him to use it.
Other than that, Pippin as Guard of the Citadel got some boosts (mostly from his profile in Scouring of the Shire), the Guards of the Fountain Court were given Stalwart and an extra attack (I will probably do that to make one 'Super Elite' warrior profile in almost every faction).
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:15 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Following my Minas Tirith list (which I have updated with a profile to represent the Ecthelion Guard from the WotR Battlehosts expansion, here I present the army list for Osgiliath. Several notable changes have been made so feel free to give me feedback on them.
First, you will notice that I have created profiles for a Ranger of Ithilien Captain. I have always felt GW should have made a model and profile for this, and on the game board i will represent them with Rangers of the North.
Second, I have done away with the 'Ithilien Guards'. It just seems foolish to me that a human in heavy armor, bearing a shield, could fight effectively and ignore all woodland terrain. Instead, I have made the 'Osgiliath Veterans' the base troops of this army list. Their Loyal to the Captains special rule has been expanded to incorporate Cirion & Osgiliath Veteran Captains as well as Boromir and Faramir- I will use regular WoMT for the basic troops and the existing Osgiliath Veteran models will be used as their captains.

Boromir, Captain of the White Tower
6/- 4 6 3 3 6 6/3/3 175pts
Rules
Stalwart
Gear
The Horn of Gondor
Banner of Minas Tirith (50)

Gondor Horse (10)
Lance (5)
Shield (5)

Faramir, Captain of Ithilien
5/3+ 4 5 3 3 6 3/3/3 150pts
Rules
Ambusher
“To me, Men of Gondor!”-Faramir's Stand Fast for Gondor warriors (WoMT, KoMT, GotC, GotFC) in this army list is 12" and any within 12" also count as being within range of a banner.
Woodland Creature

Gear
Bow (5)
Heavy Armor (5)
Lance (5)
Gondor Horse (10)

Cirion, Lieutenant of Amon Barad
4/- 4 6 2 2 4 2/1/1 55pts
Rules
Boldest of the Bold
Gear
Shield

Madril, Captain of Ithilien
4/3+ 4 5 2 2 4 3/1/1 65pts
Rules
Ambusher
Master of Ambush
Woodland Creature

Gear
Bow

Beregond of Gondor
4/3+ 4 6 1 1 4 1/1/1 25pts
Rules
Bodyguard
Gear
Longbow

Damrod, Ranger of Ithilien
4/3+ 4 5 1 1 4 1/1/1 30pts
Rules
Ambusher
Bodyguard
Woodland Creature

Gear
Bow

Ranger of Ithilien Captain
4/3+ 4 5 2 2 4 2/1/1 55pts
Rules
Ambusher
Woodland Creature

Gear
Bow
Spear (1)

Osgiliath Veteran Captain
4/4+ 4 6 2 2 5 2/1/2 55pts
Gear
Bow (5)
Spear(1)
Lance (5)
Gondor Horse (10)
Shield (5)

Osgiliath Veteran
3/4+ 3 5 1 1 4 8pts
Rules
Loyal to the Captains- So long as an Osgiliath Veteran is within 6" of Boromir, Faramir, Cirion, or an Osgiliath Veteran Captain their melee fight value is increased by 1. This bonus is cumulative with other effects.
Gear
Banner (25)
Bow (1)
Shield (1)
Spear (1)

Ranger of Ithilien
4/3+ 3 4 1 1 3 10pts
Rules
Ambusher
Woodland Creature

Gear
Bow
Spear (1)

Veteran Knight of Osgiliath
3/- 3 5 1 1 4 14pts
Rules
Loyal to the Captains- So long as an Osgiliath Veteran is within 6" of Boromir, Faramir, Cirion, or an Osgiliath Veteran Captain their melee fight value is increased by 1. This bonus is cumulative with other effects.
Gear
Gondor Horse
Lance
Banner (25)
Shield (1)

Guard of the Citadel
4/4+ 3 5 1 1 3 8pts
Rules
Bodyguard
Gear
Gondor Horse (6)
Longbow (2)
Spear (1)

Avenger Bolt Thrower
- 7 10 - 3 - 70pts
Rules
Accurate
Rapid Fire
Short Range

Upgrades
Flaming Ammunition (15)
Siege Veterans (15)
Swift Reload (20)
Siege Captain (75)

Battlecry Trebuchet
- 10 10 - 4 - 110pts
Rules
Area Effect
Indirect Fire
Wall-Breaker

Upgrades
Flaming Ammunition (15)
Siege Veterans (15)
Siege Captain (75)

Gondor Horse
3/- 3 4 0 1 3
10” Movement

Last edited by TheFlameoftheWest on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:50 am 
Loremaster
Loremaster

Nice profiles, but spears are always 1 pt, even for heroes
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:04 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Quote:
Nice profiles, but spears are always 1 pt, even for heroes

Thanks, I edited the lists I've already posted. I hope everyone likes my ideas for making the Osgiliath army list more varied than what is currently available (and it allows you to use the same WoMT in several different paint schemes & profiles).

The next I will post will be for Pelargir, Dol Amroth, and Erech. The question I've been asking myself I'll now ask you: Should the fiefdom troops other than Knights of Dol Amroth be 'nerfed to Fight 3?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:14 am 
Loremaster
Loremaster

No.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:35 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Quote:
No.
:lol:

Ok. I just always found it strange that the reserve citizen-soldiers of Gondor's Fiefdoms had a higher Fight value than that of its professional army. I suppose they're not as well-equipped in terms of armor and have fewer options in heroes.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:21 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

I agree, No. If my memory is correct it had the majority of Gondor's population, so they aren't just a bunch of peasants.

This looks great, good work!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:19 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

And here is the first list of Gondor's fiefdoms, Pelargir.

Forlong the Fat
4/- 5 6 2 3 4 3/1/1 65pts
Rules
Burly
Gear
Axe of Lossarnach
Horse (10)

Captain of Pelargir
4/4+ 4 6 2 2 4 2/1/1 50pts
Gear
Bow (5)
Lance (5)
Gondor Horse (10)
Shield (5)

Warrior of Pelargir
3/4+ 3 5 1 1 3 7pts
Gear
Banner (25)
Bow (1)
Shield (1)
Spear (1)

Ranger of Gondor
4/3+ 3 4 1 1 3 9pts
Rules
Woodland Creature
Gear
Bow
Spear (1)

Knight of Pelargir
3/- 3 5 1 1 4 13pts
Gear
Gondor Horse
Lance
Banner (25)
Shield (1)

Axeman of Lossarnach
4/- 3 5 1 1 3 9pts
Gear
Axe of Lossarnach

Avenger Bolt Thrower
- 7 10 - 3 - 70pts
Rules
Accurate
Rapid Fire
Short Range

Upgrades
Flaming Ammunition (15)
Siege Veterans (15)
Swift Reload (20)
Siege Captain (75)

Battlecry Trebuchet
- 10 10 - 4 - 110pts
Rules
Area Effect
Indirect Fire
Wall-Breaker

Upgrades
Flaming Ammunition (15)
Siege Veterans (15)
Siege Captain (75)

Gondor Horse
3/- 3 4 0 1 3
10” Movement

Followed by Dol Amroth; you'll notice I made some changes to the Man-at-Arms of Dol Amroth. This is to make fielding them more financially practical. To represent these units, I will probably paint Numenorian warriors with a Swan of Dol Amroth color scheme...although I've always felt that your gaming points and real-life currency would be better spent buying more Knights of DA rather than the Man-at-Arms.
By proxying, it automatically gives them a wider range of wargear options- namely, the Numenorians' shields, bows (spear models will still be considered armed with a pike or converted with a longer spear). They are, after all, Men-at-Arms and have similar military discipline as a knight, but not the same social status.

Prince Imrahil
6/- 4 7 3 3 6 3/3/3 150pts
Rules
Inspiring Hero (Gondor)
Lineage of Númenor
Skilled Rider

Gear
Shield
Armored Horse (15)
Barded Horse (20)
Lance (5)

Dol Amroth Captain
4/- 4 7 2 2 4 2/1/1 55pts
Rules
Amroth for Gondor!
Skilled Rider

Gear
Shield
Armored Horse (15)
Barded Horse (20)
Lance (5)

Dol Amroth Swan Knight
4/- 3 6 1 1 4 10pts
Rules
Amroth for Gondor!
Skilled Rider

Gear
Shield
Armored Horse (9)
Barded Horse (12)
Lance (1)
Banner (30)
War Horn (20)

Man-at-Arms of Dol Amroth
4/4+ 3 5 1 1 3 8pts
Rules
Amroth for Gondor!
Gear
Banner (30)
Bow (1)
Shield (1)
Pike (1)

Ranger of Gondor
4/3+ 3 4 1 1 3 9pts
Rules
Woodland Creature
Gear
Bow
Spear (1)

Avenger Bolt Thrower
- 7 10 - 3 - 70pts
Rules
Accurate
Rapid Fire
Short Range

Upgrades
Flaming Ammunition (15)
Siege Veterans (15)
Swift Reload (20)
Siege Captain (75)

Battlecry Trebuchet
- 10 10 - 4 - 110pts
Rules
Area Effect
Indirect Fire
Wall-Breaker

Upgrades
Flaming Ammunition (15)
Siege Veterans (15)
Siege Captain (75)

Armored Horse
3/- 3 5 0 1 3
10” Movement

Barded Horse
3/- 3 6 0 1 3
10” Movement

Lastly for the fiefdoms, The Stone of Erech.

Angbor, the Fearless
4/- 4 5 2 2 5 2/3/1 65pts
Rules
Fearless
Gear
Two-Handed Sword

Duinhuir, Lord of Blackroot Vale
5/3+ 4 5 2 2 3 2/1/1 60pts
Rules
“Go for the eyes!”
Mountain Dweller

Gear
Bow
Spear

Clansman of Lamedon
4/- 3 4 1 1 5 8pts.
Rules
The Honor of Lamedon
Gear
Two-Handed Sword

Blackroot Vale Archer
3/3+ 3 4 1 1 2 9pts
Rules
Deadeye Shot
Mountain Dweller

Gear
Bow
War Horn (20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:07 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

I feel that perhaps I should have posted this in a different way; that maybe I didn't really leave room for feedback and that perhaps in posting my work on complete army lists I may brush too close with breaking some One Ring policies on point values.

I am really looking for feedback on:
1. The idea to utilize some of the generic War of the Ring rules into the SBG (I'm not so sure that WotR will ever see another update for the new Hobbit models :roll: ).
2. The way in which I have worded these rules. I'll post the rules in question here for your reference.
AMBUSHER
Do not play this model during initial deployment of forces. Once both sides have completed their normal deployments, this model can be hidden in unoccupied terrain features or other suitable cover. Until this model moves or shoots, it cannot be charged or shot at (except by another model with ability specifically excluding it from Line of Sight rules, i.e. Fell Warg’s Fell Sight). The controlling player may reveal this model during the Move Phase of any turn, after which it acts normally.
COUNCILOR
This model may nominate one other specified friendly hero at the beginning of the battle. While this hero is within 6” the councilor may expend a Will point to add Might points to that hero’s profile- even if this exceeds the hero’s initial Might stock. Roll 1d6. On a 1-5, that hero gains 1 Might point. On a 6, that hero receives 3 Might points.
INSPIRING HERO
This model has its Stand Fast! range doubled. This is cumulative with any other rule expanding a model’s Stand Fast range.
OVERLORD
A hero with the Overlord special rule may use their own Might points to call Heroic Actions for a specified set of heroes (Rohan, Mordor, Harad, etc.) when these chosen heroes are within 24”.
SKILLED RIDER
When mounted, a Skilled Rider can re-roll the dice on Jump, Thrown Rider, or Swim tests.
SPIRIT GRASP
This model rolls to wound by comparing their Strength against an opposing model’s Courage, not their Defense.
SPIRIT WALK
This model ignores all movement penalties for moving through difficult terrain.
STALWART
This model does not back away from 1” when losing a fight. Instead if an enemy wins a fight against a Stalwart model without killing the defender, they must back away 1”.
TOUCHED BY DESTINY
A model Touched by Destiny must re-roll failed Fate dice rolls.

3. Any models whose profiles should be revisited or altered in any way... and how we/I could do so (Theoden springs to mind and I do have a re-worked profile for him, I've already posted my changes to the Guards of the Fountain Court, and similarly scrapped the Sons of Eorl in favor of boosting the Rohan Royal Guard.)

Feel free to ask questions or discuss. I know this may lack some structure as of right now, but I'm just picking back up on this idea of mine after lots of life changes forced me out of the hobby for awhile- but the Hobbit has definitely got me back! :gandalf: