All times are UTC

It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:57 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 452 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fan-made Book (Dwarves)
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:05 am 
Loremaster
Loremaster

When is this supplement set, i think it would be nice for there to be a scenario where eorl the young comes to kick some bum
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:32 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

About the first scenario i have to tell it's too easy for the good side.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:39 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

well, if you tie up the dwarf rangers and their captain with your wild wargs and send your giant spiders and warg chiefton at the rest of the dwarf rangers, the you can prevent a good side victory in one turn
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:08 am 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Quote:
well, if you tie up the dwarf rangers and their captain with your wild wargs and send your giant spiders and warg chiefton at the rest of the dwarf rangers, the you can prevent a good side victory in one turn

You think? We will see at the campaing.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:29 pm 
Elven Elder
Elven Elder

Those still working on art works who made those? they look nice! by the way i recieved the drop box thingie.. 8)

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:33 am 
Craftsman
Craftsman

We testplayed scenario 2 and 3.Really hard. Dwarves won. Great scenarios.
I believe scenario 2 it's teh hardest for now.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:35 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Location: Before the gates of another fortress, telling those maggots that they have to form ranks!
You're both talking about campaign 1 right ?

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:00 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Quote:
You're both talking about campaign 1 right ?

That's right. 8)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:05 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hi all, it's been a while! I just added the King's Champion article to dropbox. I put it in conversion, if you read the article you might know why, I thought that was the best place to put it. Enjoy and please let me know what you think! 8)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:58 am 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Looks really cool. however it has a couple of weird bits in regard to the formatting, which I can change if you like. If I edit the article and save it, can everyone see the changes? I'm pretty new to dropbox so I'm not really sure how the thing works.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:43 am 
Craftsman
Craftsman

@ Eaothen good to see your back.
I haven't yet red he article but will do it asap.

@ Elros yes If you save it in the dropbox folder everyone can see it.
Usually we keep the original edition and save the edited file under another name (something like: king's champion edited by elros)

I'll soon start on the balrog board and the article.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:35 am 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

@Elros: you can change it if you want, I have open office instead of word, adding the pictures made the whole text acting weird.. I had to use tabs to make it looks nicely, but I don't know how it'll look in Word that way.. But please, go ahead and change it, I just hope you like the article and that you understand it etc. 8)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:16 am 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Hey, just informing you all that I am still alive. Also, I've started a few concept sketches for that Warg drawing I promised last year. I'm not sure how I should pose it. The drawing I saw in the 'still in progress' folder is a little too static, so I was going to try and pose my Warg dynamically (possibly leaping or running).

However, I may abandon the Dragon drawings I briefly started, because frankly, garmenhorde's Dragon drawing (Smaug, I presume) looks much better than my own developments.

The reason I am so doggedly determined to finish my drawings is because I never make empty promises, and I feel the need to fulfil my one of:

The_Dragon_of_Moria wrote:
I'd be happy to draw a Dragon, Goblins, Wargs or Bat's for the book

With a few adjustments to the list- Spider, instead of Goblin and scrapping the Dragon (for the time being). I do promise to draw a couple of bats though, once the Warg is 100% complete.

Backlog Reduction Oath Participant - 6/53
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:40 am 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

I'd love to see those drawings! (:
I tried drwaing a dwarf, but, oh well, let's forget about it :oops:
I started an article on how to paint the shieldbearer and also on making those statues , I'll upload some pictures in a couple of minutes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:47 am 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

So, here are 2 pictures, the shieldbearer still need lots of work while the statue is finished at this level, let me know what you think.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:56 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

I have read a few pages of this thread and I must say that I am dreadfully upset that I could not take part in what appears to be a fantastic project. If you intend to do something else likes this in the future I would be glad to help! :)

Also, how far into completion is this because i would love to download the file. Also, if you guys still need help or need any roles filled (which I doubt) you can come to me, i'd love to help! :)

G.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:52 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

GuardianoftheCitadel wrote:
I have read a few pages of this thread and I must say that I am dreadfully upset that I could not take part in what appears to be a fantastic project. If you intend to do something else likes this in the future I would be glad to help! :)

Also, how far into completion is this because i would love to download the file. Also, if you guys still need help or need any roles filled (which I doubt) you can come to me, i'd love to help! :)

G.

Hi there,

If you'd like to join us, you can! I don't know who what we still need, and I don't know how you can be part of the team, 'cause we work with dropbox to add our files and let everybody read it who works with us. You should wait for an answer, but I'm sure you can help us! I'll tell you what we do, first of all, we have these articles, all kinds of articles, from painting to modelling and such. You could write an article on how to paint some miniatures, if you can take some nice, clean pictures for details. (I just started for my shieldbearer as you can see) or maybe you could build some dwarf-related stuff. I made an article on how to build a mining construction and cart. We also need lots of drawings, so if you're good at that, maybe you could draw a warg, spider, maybe even a goblin or a dwarf! We also need people who test out our battles, we made houserules etc and scenario's and stuff like that, we need people to test them out. So let us know what you'd like to do and I'm sure someone will tell you what you should do and such to join us and have the dropboxfolder aswell.

Anyway, welcome mate! :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:22 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Eaothen-the-brave wrote:
GuardianoftheCitadel wrote:

G.

Hi there,

If you'd like to join us, you can! I don't know who what we still need, and I don't know how you can be part of the team, 'cause we work with dropbox to add our files and let everybody read it who works with us. You should wait for an answer, but I'm sure you can help us! I'll tell you what we do, first of all, we have these articles, all kinds of articles, from painting to modelling and such. You could write an article on how to paint some miniatures, if you can take some nice, clean pictures for details. (I just started for my shieldbearer as you can see) or maybe you could build some dwarf-related stuff. I made an article on how to build a mining construction and cart. We also need lots of drawings, so if you're good at that, maybe you could draw a warg, spider, maybe even a goblin or a dwarf! We also need people who test out our battles, we made houserules etc and scenario's and stuff like that, we need people to test them out. So let us know what you'd like to do and I'm sure someone will tell you what you should do and such to join us and have the dropboxfolder aswell.

Anyway, welcome mate! :D

It feels great that I can be be a part of it, I don't have any idea on building terrain or painting models 'professionally' etc but I could always do some drawing if you guys want?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:21 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Sounds great, we need lots of drawings to place in our book, so if you think you could draw us something nice, well show it then! :rofl:
But for more questions you better wait for an answer from someone else.. I don't really know how everything works with that dropbox etc.

Kind regards,
Jorn.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:39 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Eaothen-the-brave wrote:
Sounds great, we need lots of drawings to place in our book, so if you think you could draw us something nice, well show it then! :rofl:
But for more questions you better wait for an answer from someone else.. I don't really know how everything works with that dropbox etc.

Kind regards,
Jorn.

Thanks, it would be interesting to see if I could do anything on my laptop (technical work) as my drawing isn't so upto scratch at the moment (I have damaged my shoulder). e.g Managing a Blog etc.

But thanks for letting me in, i've been hoping to work on a project like this for a while.

Thanks, G.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 452 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next