All times are UTC

It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:48 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 452 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:12 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Hi
First of all I think I've to offer an apologie because I'm hella slacking with my scenario-work and my absence lately. (Real-life has finally gotten a hold of me: New job, study-stuff, other nonsense).

Second of all: I would welcome and encourage everyone to join in this fanmadesupplement. It is a community-project, so I think everyone is welcome.
But if you want to join, there are some "rules", if you follow this, it would be a lot easier:
-Say you want to join
-What you want to do
-Read through the topic to look if someone else is doing the same thing(two articles about the same is a bit of a waste of time, don't you think?)
-Ask/Post on the topic what you're going to do.
-Post w.i.p.s and the result/article^^
If you follow the steps, you're almost sure you do something someone else didn't take care of, and that's good.

Third of all: Elros and Haldirs Glory: Welcome aboard and if you follow the above statement, that's all you need to do. And please be kind to everyone, cause everyone here is working really hard and puts lot of efforts in their work. So I want to say thanks to you for working this hard^^

And now I'm going to send some pm's(lots of messages in my inbox). I'll keep you all updated if I make progress on the scenario's

T.S. Eliot - The Hollow Men
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:22 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

i wany yo join a si see you are in the secong campaing with dwarves and goblins war i would like to create the scenarios but i think someone other done it already amy i can create some of them.If not i will do testplaying

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:29 am 
Craftsman
Craftsman

@Barukhazad: Good to know that you'll be working on the scenario's in the near future.

@Elros and Haldir Glory: Welcome to the team, I'm TDoM (Cal) the artist who needs to be prodded some more so that I remember to finish my etchings.

@Everyone: I'll be inactive on the site for 3 weeks as of tommorow morning. I'm taking my sketch pad on holiday with me so (if I remember) there should be 3 more scanned images appearing by August 14th.

TTFN and good luck with the project.

Yours

Cal

Backlog Reduction Oath Participant - 6/53
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:17 am 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

@Elros & Haldir glory: Welcome guys, hope you'll have fun :D
@TDoM: have a nice trip! ;)

I'm still working on both articles aswell, I finished the wheel for the second article, now need to find a way to keep it up in the air, since I'll 'lift it up' to make it look better (weird explanation, sorry.. :p)

Jorn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:06 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Eaothen-the-brave wrote:
@Elros & Haldir glory: Welcome guys, hope you'll have fun :D
@TDoM: have a nice trip! ;)

I'm still working on both articles aswell, I finished the wheel for the second article, now need to find a way to keep it up in the air, since I'll 'lift it up' to make it look better (weird explanation, sorry.. :p)

Jorn.

I'm on holiday now in the far North of Scotland and it turns out that there is internet access. So I'll be able to post updates. Happy Days!!!! :D :-D

Backlog Reduction Oath Participant - 6/53
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:07 am 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

[/quote]

I'm on holiday now in the far North of Scotland and it turns out that there is internet access. So I'll be able to post updates. Happy Days!!!! :D :-D[/quote]
Oh that's nice! :D
But still: enjoy your holiday ;p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:08 am 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

@TDoM: Oh that's nice! :D
But still: enjoy your holiday ;p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:17 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hi guys, here are 2 pics of the wheel construction like I said :D
I put 2 of my men of Rohan next to it so you could compare the size of it ;)
hope you like them:
http://img231.imageshack.us/i/afb246.jpg/
http://img651.imageshack.us/i/afb248.jpg/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:15 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Hi,
I just got back from my holiday. (with a shipload of moss, bark, stones and branches :twisted: , sweden is a real miniature heaven
:D )
right now I'm working one an entry for the awards but I have loads of time so expect a few maps and some work on the articles.

@eathen I love the wheel, perhaps you could also make one that is half above the ground and half in the rocks as an alternative.

I'll do some um.. research this afternoon on moria in the third age game on my gamecube.
that's gonna be very hard work :wink:

@ tdom enjoy your holiday, please put a few pictures in the scenery thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:46 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Location: Before the gates of another fortress, telling those maggots that they have to form ranks!
Well, I would like to join if possible, I really like it writing articles
What I woud like to do:
Wel I just would like to write an/some article(s) it soesn't matter about what but I would mostly like to write some scenarios (except when you're don't like it to have an extra hand Barukkhazad).
If its all possible of course...

Thanks already
Raggbur

Post subject: Re: Fan-made Book (Dwarves)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:15 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hi guys how are ya?
it's been a while since I posted, sorry about that, I've been very busy lately..

I was working on the diorama for my girlfriend the whole time since it's her birthday the 25 of August.. but it's nearly complete, just the last pieces and it's finished.

In the meanwhile I tried the wheel in the ground like you said Aqan, but it failed.. the other constructions are finished, just the articles now, but like I said, I've been busy.. sorry about that. I hope I can finish it soon, but the present for my girlfriend is more important since I have to complete it soon..

Jorn.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:55 am 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Hi,

It has been quite a busy week so that's why you haven't heard anything from me.
I'll try to make a few more maps but school is starting and my entries for the awards take a lot more time than expected.
(painting a piece of terrain and finding out that you almost have no paint left from the last terrain board). :roll:
I know, that's a lot of lousy excuses but I can't think of something better atm. :wink:

@ eaothen: I hope you could finish the diorama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:27 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hi all, I'm done with the diorama, she was very happy with it! :D
But about the articles, I'm finished with the construction and uploaded it in dropbox, but it seems something's wrong, the icon is very weird, not like a normal doc.. but if you can open it, I'll be glad!
and if, like with the mining cart, the pictures aren't visible, I'll put them in a map, but let me know something if that's the case.

I'll start with the article for the wheel very quick, hopefully I'll complete it fast, specially for all of you. (:
And sorry I had such little time to work on it.. but ofcourse there's still life going on as well, and now that I have a girlfriend.. she needs attention aswell.. sorry :oops:

Jorn.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:14 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Location: Before the gates of another fortress, telling those maggots that they have to form ranks!
Eh... Sorry I repost but... May I join please ? I really want to help.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:50 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Raggbur wrote:
Eh... Sorry I repost but... May I join please ? I really want to help.

I think you can join if you'd like to, but since I'm not in charge, you could pm the others, those in charge are probably somewhere on page 1, I think you are looking for barukkhazad and radagastbird if not mistaken but you better look it up who started everything and such, and I hope they'll let you join since you like too (:

What did you have in mind for articles and such if I may ask?

Good luck with it!
Jorn.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:40 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Well, I would love it to write an article about anything! But mostly I would like it to create scenarios(third campain) and profiles (if B-K would like it to have an xtra hand), and as I got a lot of spare gobbos, conversion articles are my 2d favourites.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:31 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Hi all,
Sorry to respond so late.
Welcome on board Raggbur. It is always nice if someone is willing to help on this project.
Raggbur, you could write the campaign if you want to. I've made some profiles for the campaign(and I think it would be nice if you'd use them) but it's your choice of course(If you want to do the campaign)
We still have two campaign unwritten and those are: The awakening of the Balrog, and The war between Dwarves and Orcs. Or if you've other ideas you could always say and try it.

And now I'm going to read the recent uploaded files on dropbox.
(Oh by the way, if you want acces to dropbox(our upload system) you should send me a pm 'with your mail-adres and I'll add you to the list)
If you've questions, dón't be afraid to ask.

Greetings BaruKhazad

T.S. Eliot - The Hollow Men
 Post subject: A
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:51 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hi everyone,

I've just created the first scenario of the 3d campaign, futering the key scene where the whole WoD&O started: Thror's death. I will upload this whole thing around tomorrow, if not today.
Except of the third campaign, does it fits when I also write a Blackshield, Great Orc and Azog conversion ?
And does anyone of you got some ideas around the new release ? I was thinking to add a cave drake scenario and I would defenatly use the blackshields several times.
And what do you guys think of adding some xtra 'The Hobbit' scenarios, futering BoFA and some Misty Mountains adventures of the 13 dwarves ?
O god, I'm just new to this supp. and I'm imediately start ask thousands of questions...
Shame! :oops:

Anyway TiA

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:39 am 
Craftsman
Craftsman

@ raggbur: I'm not a gamer but the first scenario looks good.
I'll start with the map for it right away.
And this afternoon I'll collect all the profiles and other information in this thread into of a simple list for the dropbox folder.
that will also make it a lot easier for you to creat the scenario's.

Your ideas are very good, perhaps a scenario with the durin vs the balrog and a the cave drake as reiforcemnet for evil?
And the conversion articles would be great as well especially since we have no conversion articles. 8)

I don't know about the bofa and the hobbit, if i'm correct there must be an hobbit supplement somewhere on the net.
perhaps we should vote about that.
But bonus scenarios are a good thing imo.

Quote:
O god, I'm just new to this supp. and I'm imediately start ask thousands of questions...
Shame!

Questions are good and new ideas are always welcome!

Edit: you made afew mistakes in the first scenario.
-'Azog with Orc-Scabbard and Armour' A scabbard is a sword sheath I don't think Azog will do much damage with that :wink:.
-What are you going to do with Nar? for he has no starting position at the moment.
I'll leave the editting up to you for I don't know how you want it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:21 am 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Ok, I'll start editing

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 452 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next