All times are UTC

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:55 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (last update 8th March, House Tyrell)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:58 pm 
Elven Elder
Elven Elder

Highlordell wrote:
Your Captains are underpriced by ~10 points. Compare with a Captain of men. They appear to be getting heavy armour for free.

I really like these rules though, but I agree some troop variation would be nice to see, seeing as there will only ever be a certain number of heroes in a battle. :)

Actually, come to think if it, I'll share my idea, and that is that most Southern Warriors are F4 S3 whilst Nothmen are F3 S4 with wildlings F3 S3, with Reach, Vale and Westerlands Knights having courage 4, whilst Riverlanders, Stormlanders et al being courage 3. All Warriors except for Dornishmen would wear heavy armour.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:31 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

What about Crannogmen? I know they don't really go anywhere but could add a little bit of variation to a Northern force.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:59 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Blowpipes with poison would suit them and a marchwalk (woodland creature but for swamps)
I really like the idea of playing GoT SBG, it almost will have more characters than lotr and the hobbit combined I guess.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:44 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

There's probably more named characters just from the Iron Islands than in all of Middle Earth! The problem is that more happens in a shorter space of time in aSoIaF than LoTR and characters die a lot more frequently. Having said that I would love to play a Roberts Rebellion vs Daeny's Dragons battle!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:10 pm 
Loremaster
Loremaster

Thing is, there are characters in aSoIaF that have things like rape and murder embedded into their character such as Rorge and Biter. Do you tip toe around these taboos and compromise a true representation of the characters, or do you force unsavoury topics into your tabletop gaming for the sake of accuracy?

Luckily the important fellons such as the Boltons whose links to yucky stuff can be reasonably represented by things such as terror/harbinger of evil, but such rules would still be based in the lore they are a family of torturers who believe in desecrating marriage :/
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:20 pm 
Loremaster
Loremaster

Also Domy, Robert will win that battle every day of the week. Looking forward to the Daenerys list - I strongly recommend giving her a Denethor-esque rule that represents her lack of common sense/voidness of leadership skill/disrespect for her own word/ability to daydream about DAARIO NAHARIS instead of work/inability to control her dragons.

I would put her strength solely in the loyalty she inspires: 12" banner/courage re-rolls, and a free heroic combat for one hero within 6" per turn?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:32 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

:lol: She's only a young girl who knows little of the ways of war!
I think she'd have a chance if she got control of them and had the Unsullied as well.

That's a good point though, aSoIaF is based on reality and the nasty side of reality isn't something people always want thrust upon them (or more importantly their kids) but it's obviously important to remain true to the original works. There are ways of wording things that hint to what people know have read the books will know but without stating anything too nasty outright though.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:18 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Quote:
Would it be possible to expand on the non-unique profiles more?

It very much would be. I'm only into a Clash of Kings so I don't know many specific troops for each house. I know I could include the City Watch for House Lannister and the specific warriors of the bannermen for House Stark, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Quote:
Actually, come to think if it, I'll share my idea, and that is that most Southern Warriors are F4 S3 whilst Nothmen are F3 S4 with wildlings F3 S3, with Reach, Vale and Westerlands Knights having courage 4, whilst Riverlanders, Stormlanders et al being courage 3. All Warriors except for Dornishmen would wear heavy armour.

It can be kinda tough to make each Houses' warriors unique as basically each House is just using men. I wanted to try keep fight 4 for the very well trained such as the City Watch and say Unsullied. However you could argue that the Lannsiter men are better trained than the men of the North, therefor explaining for their higher fight value. The strength of 3 across the board also was to explain that each army is just fighting with men. Personally I do not believe that the North had significantly physically stronger warriors (but if you can find evidence please let me know and I'll adjust accordingly).

Quote:
I strongly recommend giving her a Denethor-esque rule that represents her lack of common sense/voidness of leadership skill/disrespect for her own word/ability to daydream about DAARIO NAHARIS instead of work/inability to control her dragons.

Again I haven't got past a Clash of Kings so I do not know the state of her mental instability to really judge her right now. However is this trait major enough to put into rules; every character has the little quirks which wouldn't be worth putting it in (e.g Jorah Mormont special rule representing conflicting love for danny, Theon's disregard for some members of House Stark ect)

More to come hopefully soon. House Baratheon and the Dothraki/Free cities/Astapor.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:40 pm 
Elven Elder
Elven Elder

Since you haven't read that far yet I will forgive your ignorance, but the Unsullied are actually worse fighters than the average Westerossi soldiers. They are described as the some of the best of Essos, but compare it to the sort of soldiers they face there. Similarly, the Dothraki are even worse than Unsullied, before you start getting any ideas.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:02 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

GothmogtheWerewolf wrote:
Since you haven't read that far yet I will forgive your ignorance, but the Unsullied are actually worse fighters than the average Westerossi soldiers.

I've read the books (a couple times) and I don't recall how a comparison would be possible. Where did you get this from?
 Post subject: Re: Game Of Thrones (last update 12th March, more warriors i
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:57 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Yeah, from the descriptions in Storm of Swords I was getting I would assume they would have, maybe better stats but worse equipment for the Unsullied, and bodyguard as base. However bad the Dothraki are (at head on charges, definitely not very good) the Unsullied absolutely scare the pants off them completely despite the desreptancy in numbers.

P.S. For Daenerys why should she get Denethor's rule? Her decisions seem reasonably smart comparing her to other characters, and if you're using mooning over potential love interests as the baseline, that also applies to every other character in the series who isn't a eunuch or a prepubescent.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:47 pm 
Elven Elder
Elven Elder

That's Dany-bashing for you, people who hate Dany ignore what the texta ctually says about her in order for her to fit into their idea of her as a Mad Queen.

Re: The Unsullied, I'll come back to you shortly on why they aren't as good as Westerossi.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:31 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Haha, yeah. For mad queens you can just have Cersei, she's pretty crazy. Can plot like it's going out of style, but has no idea how to use power.

Though these profiles are very true to the books, there is a problem that lies in the game; in Lord of the Rings almost all commanders are good personal fighters, and in ASOIAF this isn't true. I love Tyrion, but why should I have to pay 75 points for a non-combatant with a minor special rule? Or another of my faves, Davos, who with strength 2 won't kill anyone any time soon. It's hard to represent how well-fed an army with access to him will be, and how this will impact a game. The very fact that as a fighter Eddard has stats more reminiscent of Faramir than Aragorn means that his prescence will be less notable. Sure, Sandor and Gregor will clean up, and they are very cool characters, but its a little bit hard to get excited when so many other people are almost useless, and when their qualities cannot be reflected in-game.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:03 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

"It can be kinda tough to make each Houses' warriors unique as basically each House is just using men. I wanted to try keep fight 4 for the very well trained such as the City Watch and say Unsullied. However you could argue that the Lannsiter men are better trained than the men of the North, therefor explaining for their higher fight value. The strength of 3 across the board also was to explain that each army is just fighting with men. Personally I do not believe that the North had significantly physically stronger warriors (but if you can find evidence please let me know and I'll adjust accordingly)." (quote)

I think a problem with LotR SBG is the only real choice in fight is 3 or 4 while here you can start utilising fight 2 it adds that extra dimention and more variety.

Think about it,
anyone who hasn't picked up a sword before should be fight=1
If you have picked up a weapon but haven't use one much Fight=2
Some training Fight=3
Formal and a lot of training Fight=4

Wildings are a good example of fight 2

And then you have captains and heroes etc.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:53 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

VandalCabbage you have summed up my problem very well. It can be hard to get every special rule in, and even then for the non combatant roles, their special rules need to make up for their lack of combat abilities. I either have the choice to make them have strong strong rules or low point costs and finding that equilibrium can be tough. (Also adjusted Tyrion a bit).

Quote:
but why should I have to pay 75 points for a non-combatant with a minor special rule? Or another of my faves, Davos, who with strength 2 won't kill anyone any time soon.

When we do House Baratheon I'll adapt the profiles smb put foward, including Stannis, Davos and Melisandre (these last two probably will be part of an individual faction such as Dragonstone)

Quote:
anyone who hasn't picked up a sword before should be fight=1
If you have picked up a weapon but haven't use one much Fight=2
Some training Fight=3
Formal and a lot of training Fight=4

With heroes such as Varys and Baelish, having fight three isn't much of an issue as with one attack and unarmored (Varys) they can't do much. The fight 3 was just a back up plan to make sure if push comes to shove they wont entirely flop. Warriors can be difficult to do, as for your basic troop Im probably going to keep 3 as you said, 4 reserved for more elite warriors.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:41 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

You can keep most of the warriors at F3 I guess (even the wildlings, they can fight) but limiting their weapon options to each faction could be usefull (I don't see much lannister soldiers fighting with a axe or maul, that's more like a stark warrior)

And yeah, Varys could probably defend himself in combat but he'll have a low D value so he can't take much.

Keep up the good work, might be useful to see one document that fits them all atm, so we can easily compare everything you have until now.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:08 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Perhaps if the characters could hand out special rules for a point it would make non-combatants worth taking and provide more variety? For example, Oberyn(not really a non-combatant but just an example) could give his warband poisoned blades, some Lannister heroes could give certain troop types bodyguard, and Davos could give his warband + 1 strength (to represent that they're better provisioned).

In addition, I think that generic Titles (in the form of special rules) should be a type of wargear, and that a character can either have them base or take them for points. Only one of each per side for some, and as many as you like for others. e.g.
Leige Lord: 15 points
The sworn sword upgrade is free for all knights in this character's warband. In addition, this character acts as a banner for all units bodyguarding him.
The Hand (can only have one in an army): 25 points
Same as Lord, but his warband can add +1 fight for one point per warrior, and this character's standfast is doubled if his respective king is present.
The King(can only have one in an army): 30 points
Same as The Hand; double stand fast normally, and has 6" banner range for his bodyguards, as well as being able to add one other hero into his warband (so a max of two heroes, one of whom is the king, and 12 warriors).

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:35 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Quote:
Keep up the good work, might be useful to see one document that fits them all atm, so we can easily compare everything you have until now.

I'll try get everything compiled into one file once I get out the Dothraki rules (should be done today or early next morning)

Quote:
n addition, I think that generic Titles (in the form of special rules) should be a type of wargear, and that a character can either have them base or take them for points.

I think that's a cool idea. With the Hand and King upgrades only a few people will be able to purchase the upgrade. If I do include this I'll probably have to change a few things such as the King in the North for Robb Stark.

I'll take your other suggestions into consideration too. Thanks =)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:47 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Drogo’s Kalassar

Arakh- a sword that allows the user to re-roll 1’s to hit in a fight
Dothraki Horse- a horse with a movement of 12” opposed to the normal 10”
Dragon Bone Bow- an Elven Bow

Note Drogo’s Kalassar has a 50% bow limit

Khal Drogo, the Great Rider-160 points

Khal Drogo can lead Warbands selected from Drogo’s Kalassar.

F 7/3+
S 5
D 4
A 3(4)
W 3
C 6
M/W/F 3/2/2

Wargear: Arakh and two Daggers. Khal Drogo must choose which weapons he is using at the start of the fight phase. Two daggers confer +1 attack.

Special Rules:
• Expert Rider
• Terror
• The moon of my life: Although the marriage between Daenerys and Drogo was not one forged through love, the bond eventually created between the two became stronger than any other. Drogo was a fiercely protective husband who treated Danny with surprising respect and gentleness unheard of in the Dothraki culture. Drogo has the Unbreakable Bond special rule with Daenerys Targaryen. If Daenerys does die, Drogo will immediately have his strength increased to 6, but his defence decreased to 3. Daenerys does is not affected by this rule.

Options:
• The Red-15 points- Treated as a horse with a movement of 13” and a defence of 5.
• Dragon Bone Bow-3 points

Blood Riders- (0-3) - 65 points

Blood Riders may lead Warbands selected from Drogo's Kalassar.

F 5/3+
S 5
D 4
A 2
W 2
C 5
M/W/F 2/2/2

Wargear: Arakh

Special Rules:
• Body Guard
• Expert Rider
• Blood of my blood: Bloodriders are the sworn guardians of the Khal they follow. Bloodriders are more than just bodyguards but are brothers to the Khal where they will follow him in his daily routines. It is even said that some Khals will share their wives with their brothers in blood. When a Khal dies it is proclaimed that the Bloodriders will too follow him to the grave. If Khal is slain in battle the Bloodriders are permitted to live long enough to avenge him where eventually they will die too. If Khal Drogo is killed, any of his Bloodriders will automatically move as quickly as possible towards the model that killed Khal Drogo and will always charge if possible. If that model is killed then any remaining Bloodriders will be automatically removed from play at the end of the turn. If Khal Drogo is slain, Bloodriders can call heroic actions for free, can reroll fate saves and gain the Fearless special rule.

Options:
• Dragon Bone Bow-5 points
• Dothraki Horse-11 points
• Whip-2 points

Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms. Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Shackles/Chains, Queen of Meereen and the Princess of Dragonstone- 95 points

Daenerys Targaryen can lead Warbands slected from Drogo’s Kalassar and the City of Astapor.

F 2/5+
S 3
D 3
A 1
W 2
C 5
M/W/F 1/3/3

Wargear: Unarmoured

Special Rules:
• My sun and stars: Upon meeting Drogo, Danny was timid and afraid of the Dothraki culture and the man who was to be her husband; however, with the Stallion Who Mounts the World ever growing inside of her she began to accept the role of Khaleesi. As long as Khal Drogo is alive Daenerys can reroll all failed courage tests.

• Mysha: Daenerys has a special gift for leadership, that similar to Rheagar or even Agon. Unlike many others, she inspires loyalty with love and compassion. Daenerys is treated as a 6” banner to all warriors of Drogos Kalassar and the slave city of Asatpor and has 12" 'Stand Fast'. In addition to this no Slave Masters may be taken in the same force including Daenerys.

• Dracarys: Daenerys may expend a point of will once per shoot phase usher the words Dracarys or ‘dragonfire’ where any of her dragons within 12” will be able to use the Breathe Fire ability without expending a point of will as specified under the Dragons profile in the Moria sourcebook. However the strength is resolved at 7 opposed to 10 as these dragons are still in their adolescence.

Options:
• The Silver- treated as a Dothraki horse with the Woodland Creature special rule-13 points

• Drogon-60 points

M 8”
F 5/2+
S 6
D 6
A 2
W 2
C 5

Wargear: Teeth and Claws (never counts as being unarmed)

Special Rules:
• Fly: In addition to this if the dragon has moved over 4" any shooing attacks are made at -1 to hit.
• Terror
• Monstrous Mount
• Fearless

• Rhaegal-55 points

M 8”
F 5/2+
S 5
D 6
A 2
W 2
C 5

Special Rules:
• Fly: In addition to this if the dragon has moved over 4" any shooing attacks are made at -1 to hit.
• Terror
• Monstrous Mount
• Fearless

• Viserion-55 points

M 8”
F 5/2+
S 5
D 6
A 2
W 2
C 5

Special Rules:
• Terror
• Monstrous Mount
• Fearless

Ser Barristan Selmy of the Queensguard -175 points

Ser Barristan Selmy may only be included here if Daenerys Targaryen is also included. He may lead Warband selected from The slave city of Astapor and Drogo's Kalassar (As long as Drogo is also not selected in the same force)
F 7/4+
S 4
D 6
A 3
W 3
C 7
M/W/F 3/2/3

Wargear: Heavy Armour and Sword

Special Rules:
• Venerable: With his twilight years far behind him, Barristan is a relic of Targaryen rule, and the notion of treachery in the Red Keep doesn’t sit well with him. However, as befits a man of his experience and skill, Barristan is venerated and exalted amongst the populace of kings landing. All warriors and heroes chosen from Drogo's Kalassar and the slave city of Astapor count as being in range of a banner if they are within 3” of Ser Barristan. However, any hero taken from the Small Council Warband cannot benefit from Barristan’s banner. Also, given his age, Barristan must re roll all successful climb tests.

• A fighter beyond compare- Ser Barristans swordsman ship is the stuff of legends, held in reverence by the Seven Kingdoms greatest. Ser Barristan may allow Daenerys Targaryen to use his own store of might, will and fate if she is within 6”. Also, when fighting against an enemy hero, if Ser Barristan has won and slain the enemy he regains any might points spent in that combat.

• Bodyguard (Daenerys Targaryen only)

• Seven swords must protect the queen

Ser Jorah Mormont-70 points

Ser Jorah Mormont can lead Warband selected from Drogo’s Kalassar and the slave city of Astapor if Daenerys is included.

F 5/4+
S 4
D 6
A 2
W 2
C 5
M/W/F 2/1/2

Wargear: Heavy Armour and Sword

Special Rules:
• Bodyguard (Daenerys Targaryen only)

• Hidden Love: Jorah Mormont is a kind man who will follow his heart to any ends; some that may bear him harm. Ever since accompanying Daenerys, Jorah’s love for the young girl has slowly fostered to the point where he would rather be at her side than once again be a free citizen of Westeros, and where he is willing to do anything to protect her. Jorah Mormont has to remain within 6” of Daenerys Targaryen at all times. In addition to this Jorah may call a heroic combat for free as long as he charges into a combat which is already including Daenerys.

• Traitor in the midst: After his exodus to Pentos and alignment with Danny, Jorah fed information about his sworn queen to Varys the spy master in hopes that he may eventually regain citizenship. Ser Barristan Selmy is one of few to know about Jorah’s traitorous activities due to his old position on the Small Council. Although Jorah is now loyal to only Danny, her fears Ser Barristan may reveal his secret and thus he does not trust the once lord commander of the Kingsguard. As a result Jorah Mormont may not make use of Ser Barristan’s heroic actions.

Options:

Kos-50 points

A Kos can lead Warbands selected from Drogo’s Kalassar.

F 4/3+
S 5
D 4
A 2
W 2
C 5
M/W/F 2/1/1

Special Rules:
• Expert Rider

Options:
• Bow-2 points
• Whip-2 points

Warriors of Drogo’s Kalassar

Dothraki Warrior-8 points

F 3/4+
S 4
D 3
A 1
W 1
C 4

Special Rules:
• Expert Rider

Options:
• Bow-1 point
• Dothraki Horse-7 points

Kalassar Outrider-17 points

F 4/4+
S 4
D 3
A 1
W 1
C 4

Wargear: Arakah and Dothraki Horse

Speical Rules:
• Expert Rider
• Woodland Creature
• Scout- Before the start of the first turn any Kalassar Outrider may reposition up to 6” away. This may bring the model outside of the restrictions of deployment.

Jaqqa Rhan, the mercy men-7 points

F 2/4+
S 4
D 3
A 1
W 1
C 3

Wargear: Two-Handed Axe

Special Rules:
• Head Taker: The Jaqqa Rhan, or mercy men, walk the battle field after the Kalassar has fought its battle, taking the heads of both the dead and dying alike. If a Jaqqa rhan is able to kill two enemy models he will cause terror for the rest of the game.

The slave city of Astapor

Grey Worm, commander of Daenerys’s Unsullied-70 points

Grey Worm can lead warbands selected from the slave city of Astapor

F 5/4+
S 4
D 6
A 2
W 2
C 5
M/W/F 3/2/1

Wargear: Armour, Shield, Sword and Spear

Special Rules:
• Fearless

• Phalanx: The unsullied are amongst the most disciplined warriors in the world, a life of training and drills has made the unsullied a force to be reckoned with. The Unsullied have the Phalanx special rule. Also if an Unsullied is fighting 3 ranks deep they gain +1 to their fight value.

• Way of the spear: Grey Worm is an exceptional warrior, even when compared to his fellow Unsullied. He is artist with his spear, moving with the grace, precision and speed of which is not expected with one wielding such a weapon. Grey Worm can feint when wielding his spear and pike and counts as being within 3”of a banner when using these weapons.

• The Wine of Courage: The Wine of Courage is a mixture of nightshade, bloodfly larva, black lotus root and many secret things. It is created by the Astapori and given to the Unsullied at every meal from the day they are cut. It is a numbing agent that makes the taker feel less and less with every consumption. As such if the user suffers a wound that it not above their strength value then the wound may be ignored on the roll of a 6+.

Options:
• Pike-4 points

Officer of the Unsullied- 55 points

Officers of the Unsullied can lead Warbands selected from the slave city of Astapor.

F 5/4+
S 4
D 6
A 2
W 2
C 5
M/W/F 2/2/1

Special Rules:
• Fearless

• Phalanx: The unsullied are amongst the most disciplined warriors in the world, a life of training and drills has made the unsullied a force to be reckoned with.The Unsullied have the Phalanx special rule. Also if an Unsullied is fighting 3 ranks deep they gain +1 to their fight value.

• The Wine of Courage: The Wine of Courage is a mixture of nightshade, bloodfly larva, black lotus root and many secret things. It is created by the Astapori and given to the Unsullied at every meal from the day they are cut. It is a numbing agent that makes the taker feel less and less with every consumption. As such if the user suffers a wound that it not above their strength value then the wound may be ignored on the roll of a 6+.

Options:
• Pike-4 points

Slave Master- 50 points

Slave Masters can lead Warbands selected from the slave city of Astapor.

F 2/5+
S 3
D 4
A 1
W 2
C 3
M/W/F 1/1/1

Wargear: Whip and Armour

Special Rules:
• Master of the whip: Any heroic action called by a friendly hero within 6” of the slave master will not cost a point of might on a 4+.

Warriors of the slave city of Astapor

Unsullied-12 points

F 4/4+
S 3
D 5
A 1
W 1
C 4

Special Rules:
• Fearless

• Phalanx: The unsullied are amongst the most disciplined warriors in the world, a life of training and drills has made the unsullied a force to be reckoned with.The Unsullied have the Phalanx special rule. Also if an Unsullied is fighting 3 ranks deep they gain +1 to their fight value.

Options:
• Pike-2 points

Slave-3 points

F 1/5+
S 3
D 3
A 1
W 1
C 2

Wargear: Unarmoured

Options:
• Dagger-1 point

NB the following characters/people are not from Astapor in the lore; however for simplicities sake they will be included in this army list.

Strong Belwas-70 points

Strong Belwas can lead Warband selected from the slave city of Astapor

F 5/5+
S 5
D 5
A 2
W 3
C 5
M/W/F 3/1/1

Wargear: Arakh and Small Shield- does not grant the usual +1 defence, however Strong Belwas may elect to use the bash special attack

Special Rules:
• Bodyguard (Daenerys Targyaen)
• Champion of the Pits: Strong Belwas was a veteran pit-fighter of the city of Meereen where he gained his reputation. Belwas can boast body covered in scars where each scar represents an opponent he had fought and defeated. He is a huge man; being 3 times the size of Daenerys it is estimated he weighs up to 20 stones. Strong Belwas ignores any wound in combat on the roll of a 5+.

Daario Naharis, captain and commander of the Stormcrows-60 points

Daario Naharis may lead Warbands selected from the slave city of Astapor.

F 5/4+
S 4
D 5
A 3
W 2
C 5
M/W/F 2/1/1

Wargear: Arakh, Throwing Daggers and Armour

Special Rules:
• Subject of Love: Through a combination of wit, humour and reckless passion Daario is able to capture the love and affection of Daenerys. However this love is a poison as noted by Ser Barristan, of which is slow to act but still dangerous. This love at times clouds Danny’s judgment and causes her to become unpredictable. If Daario is included in a force with Daenerys, roll a D6 before turn one. On a 1-3 she loses d3 points of might, will and/or fate of which you can choose is any combination. On the roll of a 4-6 she gains d3 points of might, will and/or fate of which you can choose in any combination. Darrio may alter the amount of m/w/f gained or lost by one per might point spent.

Options:
• Horse-10 points
• Stormcrows- for 3 points per model any Sellsword gains +1 to their fight value and counts as being in within 3” of a banner on their first round of combat.

Warriors

Sellsword-6 points

F 3/4+
S 3
D 4
A 1
W 1
C 3

Wargear: Hand Weapon and Armour

Options:
• Shield-1 point
• Spear-1 point
• Bow-1 point

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Havanna on Tue May 27, 2014 6:59 am, edited 14 times in total.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:09 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Havanna wrote:
In the Friend Zone we stand:

Best name for a special rule ever... :rofl:
Really like these profiles, especially Dany, the Dothraki and the Unsullied. I was wondering how the latter were going to turn out, and I like the no-nonsense elite route you took. The slaves are a nice touch too, but I think that if Dany is included you shouldn't also be able to use slave masters.
Keep going, you're doing good work man!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next