All times are UTC

It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:17 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Goblin King rules
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:39 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Ey guys,

I am planning on buying the Goblin King on ebay for 17 dollars, but I don't know his rules and I think it would be a waste of my money to buy the whole rulebook for only one model. I know it's not legal to post a profile of a model and thats why I ask if one of you could PM (wich is not illegal) me the profile of the Goblin king. I would really apreciate it if one of you guys could do that :D !.

thnx for the effort.

Post subject: Re: Goblin King rules
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:56 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Pm sent (don't tell anyone! xD)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:16 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Thor wrote:
Ey guys,

I am planning on buying the Goblin King on ebay for 17 dollars, but I don't know his rules and I think it would be a waste of my money to buy the whole rulebook for only one model. I know it's not legal to post a profile of a model and thats why I ask if one of you could PM (wich is not illegal) me the profile of the Goblin king. I would really apreciate it if one of you guys could do that :D !.

thnx for the effort.

If you don't want to buy the new rules, at least have the decency not to buy any of the new models either. Just play old Lotr. You shouldn't both eat and have your cake like that. It's such a d-bag move.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:26 pm 
Loremaster
Loremaster

The Horde Lord wrote:
Thor wrote:
SNIP

If you don't want to buy the new rules, at least have the decency not to buy any of the new models either. Just play old Lotr. You shouldn't both eat and have your cake like that. It's such a d-bag move.

I don't really think theres anything wrong with that :roll: :roll:

@thor: You can find all of the old and new profiles in Lonely Knight's army builder :wink: so you need never ask again :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:38 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Is there an army builder that works for apple?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:43 pm 
Loremaster
Loremaster

The Horde Lord wrote:
*snip* You shouldn't both eat and have your cake like that. It's such a d-bag move.

Right, but printing a mini rulebook without profiles and points costs is just great. I honestly despise the way GW went about this release. After paying $150 for the big box, I now have to pay another $100 just to use those minis in a real game? That's a slap in the face in my opinion.

Having said all that, it IS against the forum rules to ask for or provide (Meatboy should know better! :no: ) rules or profiles. GW are really quite strict and will come down hard on us here. I happen to quite like the site and don't want to see anyone get in trouble.

Elves: 1091pts
Mordor: 2305pts
Isengard: 1762pts
Moria: 1463pts
Evil Men: 381pts

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:23 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

@SidTheSloth Hmm strange because I can't find them anywhere. You can only see the pointvalue I believe.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:03 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Lord Hurin wrote:
Right, but printing a mini rulebook without profiles and points costs is just great. I honestly despise the way GW went about this release. After paying $150 for the big box, I now have to pay another $100 just to use those minis in a real game? That's a slap in the face in my opinion.

Agreed, I am the first in line to belly up to the trough and spend my money, buy I dislike having to purchase something twice. I wish they would have released a separate army book for $30.00 rather than gouging for another $100.00.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:35 pm 
Loremaster
Loremaster

The Horde Lord wrote:
Thor wrote:
SNIP

Don't talk to fellow members like that. He is still spending $17 on what is essentially a shot glass worth of plastic. I don't see how he is being a 'd-bag' for not wanting to dish out an extortionate amount of money on a rulebook for the sake of 1 model. Just because you want GW to treat us all like walking wallets does not mean you have the right to be a total jerk to other members, nor is it a valid excuse to waste forum space with offensive, unhelpful posts!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:01 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Enough is enough people!
Posting stats and requesting stats via pm is not acceptable on the One Ring at all - lesson learnt move on.

What is also not acceptable is members namecalling over completely trivial matters. I have every single Hobbit mini released so far and don't own the rulebook or know any of the stats.- does that make me a "d-bag" too ? Ridiculous ! Behave!

More of my work at

www.ShadowandFlame.co.uk

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]