All times are UTC

It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:31 am

Post subject: The Wrath of Keiseimu... campaign
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:05 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hello all I was wondeirng has anyone plaied the "Wrath of Keiseimu" campaign. the one found partly in the White Dwarf and in the Shadow of the East.

#For those who doesn´t know what kind of thing this is I´ll give a short form: Its basically moving the armys around some territory ( ithilien in the camapaing itself acctually) and it is divided into some amount of territories and the goal is to conquer at the end some amount of territories to win. And the most coolest part what I have found in this is that multiple armys can run into easch other making thr possibility to have a bigger points army on your side agains a small force.

I was thinking of playing something similar exept that the forces would be Mordor & Elves (Rivendell or Eregion probably)

But instead of using the 100 points armys that already have to include a hero leaving only about 50-30 points for warriors wich is ridiculose...I picj to use about 150 points and about 6 armies in total so that would give us 900 points worth of minis. to use So as you can see the armys are small but even making the limit for 200 would make the army total 1200 and it would require a lot of minis to use this.

Everyone has to pick max of 3 army lists that can all ally themself to each other and it would make it easier if they would be of the same faction mordor, elves, izengard etc. From these army lists every one would have to make the usual and the special armies. (the last hero army excludes this choice but they still have to be able to ally) (like the Nazgul for an example or the Wanderers in the Wild)

So I was thinking more of a
#3x150 points usual army ( with any kind of hero whos cost is no more than 75 points and who doesn´t have more that 2 attacks (the mount is not included on this calculation) and also these usual units must include the most basic warriors only. like Mordor Orcs, WoMT etc. no elites cavalary or other special units.

#2x150 special units
Any kind of units that still follow the restriction on the 2 attack and 75 points hero (and these sepcial units may only be included from the army lists that you had chosen previously for the regular troops choice)

# and finnally the Hero army that can include a hero whos cost is max up to 150 points but still it I think that the hero should stay aroun 2 attacks as he/she/it would make too big difffrence in the game... and if there are any points left pick any warriors available.

so it´s like conguering small lands with small forces witch I think would be awsome and if you red all this long boring story thore give C&C plz :rofl: